Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time Out

I'm leaving butt-early tomorrow morning (yes, that's a very exact time) for a week-long trip out to Rapid City, South Dakota, with 11 college students and 1 other sponsor.  Pray for us.  We will be doing manual labor kinds of things for various people / organizations out that way and hopefully get to see some rock hard presidential faces as well.  Because of this venture, I will be MIA on posting this week.  I know, I know.  You'll cry yourselves to sleep every night, waiting on the verge for my next post.  And I promise that without a doubt, that post will come no sooner than Monday, May 9th.  Now, the exact time of the post is still in question.  But I can't reveal ALL my secrets!  In any case, I plan to come back with a vengeance, an arsenal of food happenings under my belt from the week.  Prepare yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment