Monday, September 27, 2010

Update on Free Food


Back in the beginning of June, I wrote a post on “Budget Friendly Food” and I listed a bunch of free offers and discounts I’d gotten for signing up for restaurant email clubs, etc.  Well, since most of those clubs have other offers periodically, as well as birthday incentives (and my birthday was recently), I have a new list of “best of” offers to share:

-free Orange Julius drink
-free dessert at Buffalo Wild Wings
-free dessert at Fazoli’s
-free fried ice cream at La Mesa
-free Like It at Cold Stone Creamery
-free frozen yogurt at TCBY
-free cookie at Bruegger’s Bagels
-buy one, get one Blizzard free at DQ
-free burger at Ruby Tuesday (and you thought it was just going to be desserts!)
-free appetizer at Famous Dave’s
-free “Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity” meal at IHOP (or meal of equal/lesser value)

And, for those of you who are more interested in lasting free stuff rather than just food (or, if you’re trying to stay away from empty calories!), perhaps this will appeal to you:  since signing up for Westroads Mall and Oakview Mall’s email clubs in May, I’ve received $50 worth of free giftcard offers.  I’ve only been able to redeem $30 worth of them due to schedule conflicts, but that means I’ve gotten $30 worth of free stuff at those malls since May!!!  The giftcards are redeemable at every store in those malls.  Totally worth the monthly update emails I get from their clubs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment