Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good Healthy(ish) Snacks

Recently I discovered a couple great snacks that I deem worthy of note on this here blog.  At any given time, you’ll probably find one these in my cupboard, fridge or purse:


Kraft 100 Calorie cheese bites packs are sent from heaven.  They are perfect for me, the cheese-lover that never gets cheese in my meals!  And they are nice portion control as well.  I usually buy one package (5 individual packs included) per 2 week shopping trip, so I try to spread it out & not eat all the packs right away.  They come in so handy when I need something a bit more substantive and salty.  They come in a variety of flavors, but all I’ve ever tried are the Cheddar & Monterey Jack.  Yum.
Nature Valley’s new Granola Thins are fantastic.  They have two kinds: Dark Chocolate or Peanut Butter, which means the crispy granola bar is dipped into that particular coating.  I’m not always a huge fan of peanut butter, so all I’ve had are the Dark Chocolate ones.  They are AMAZING!  They are healthier (i.e. lower in fat / calories) than a full granola bar and are completely satisfying as a sweet snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment